2018 E-350 4x2, Reading Aluminum CSV Service Utility Van (Stock #M023180)
2018 Ford E-350SD White 6.8L V10
Exterior Color Description
Regular Unleaded V-8 6.2 L/379
- HIGH SERIES EXTERIOR UPGRADE PACKAGE -inc: Front Chrome Bumper w/Black Lower Fascia Chrome Grille
- TELESCOPIC TRAILER TOW MIRRORS W/FLAT LENS -inc: Manual w/power adjust flat lens
- MAXIMUM FRONT GAWR: 4600 LBS.
- B-PILLAR TRIM KIT -inc: unique full LH/RH B-pillar trim shipped in dunnage box May require trimming depending upon back-panel or upfit installed
- View All
Photos may be library images.
Service Utility Van
Diamond Plate Floor
Rear Door Type
Full Rear Doors with 48-1/2" x 54-1/8" Clear Opening
"A" Compartment Layout - Two Tall Front Vertical Compartments, One Short Horizontal Compartment, and One Tall Rear Vertical Compartment Both Sides
Compartment Door Hinge Type
Patented Hidden Hinges
Compartment Door Latch Type
Stainless Steel Rotary Latches
(2) Adjustable Shelves in Each Front Vertical Compartment, (1) Adjustable Shelf in Each Rear Vertical and Horizontal Compartment
(2) Dome Lights in Cargo Area with Switch at Rear
Recessed Rear Lights LED S/T/T - Back-Up Incandescent
Lock System Type
Latch-Matic Electronic Locking System, Inside and Rear Cargo Area
(2) Full Length Shelves - Each Side, Inside Cargo
Cab Access Door
Front Wall with Cab Access Door
3 Bar Ladder Rack
2" Receiver Hitch
For Cargo Area
(2) Drop Down Access Doors - (1) At Each Side of Body
7-Way Trailer Receptacle
E-Coat Primer - Powder Coat
Aluminum CSV Features
The first aluminum service van built with Reading’s legendary quality and extensive lineup of standard features, the Aluminum Classic Service Van (CSV) is up to 50 percent lighter than a comparable steel van. The results are fuel savings of up to 10 percent and a greater payload capacity. The CSV features the same premium materials and quality Reading construction that have made the Classic II™ Service Body the industry leader. The CSV comes loaded with exclusive Reading features, including a zinc phosphate bath that enhances adhesion of our powder coat finish inside and out, Dual-Pro® door seals, our Aluma-Fill fuel cup, patented hidden hinges and SmartLatch stainless steel locks with paddle handles. It is available in 57", 72" and 75" heights.
Contact Broadway Ford of Green Bay for more info.
Vehicle available NOW in Green Bay, WI
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, and destination charges. ‡Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week.